AO-07

Hello all,

AO-07 was operating in mode B on 16:49 UTC pass .

Was able to work VE6EGN Egon again and heard a couple of other stations
trying. Still lots of FM'ing going on but signals are still readable. I
have

noticed that the tuning is real touchy , if your not right on you get
clobbered by the FM'ing. I heard a station on CW but did not

get the call sign ( FM'ing ) . The Satellite seems to have much less
noise when receiving around 145.960 at least that is what I found with
the CW I heard.

I will try and get on around that freq. on the next pass, I will still
have 46 degrees elevation so should be a good one. So if anyone wants to
try I will

be listening around 145.960 and we will see what we can hear.

I am enjoying the enthusiasm and interest that everyone is finding in
this old bird. She may be missing a few feathers but still sounding
pretty fine.

Good luck and hope to find you there.

73 de VE7WFG

Bill