AO-7 heard

The 2m CW beacon was strong into California on the 16:30Z pass today,
although it initially sounded distorted.  I wasn't sure, but i thought i
also heard some distorted SSB in the 2m passboard, but i get alot of QRM,
presumably from the local cell site, so i'm not sure i'm a good judge of
the 2m side.  I've tried three times now and still haven't been able to
hear the 70cm beacon.  I'll try from another location and see if it's
just local crud that's bothering me.
				       -- KD6PAG