Re: RE: AO-7 and legalities

Hi Reid
It is my personal opinion that we should use the 432 uplink for ao7 before
the bird dies for good, so long as we don't cause interference to anyone
else ie check to frequency first, its not as if we are not licensed to use
the frequency even if it is in the Amateur Service. If you start asking the
authorities the bird may well be long gone before you get the negative
answer that's bound to come back.
Regards Robert