Ao7 pass @ 1437 6/26/02

I listened for the AO7 pass @ 1437 6/26/02 here in Columbus, Ohio.

I heard nothing until about the time the satellite was over head, then I
started hearing the beacon on 435.113.

I listened for only a few minutes and then it faded out.

According to my Nova program AO7 should have been in sunlight but the
signals still were very weak.

So maybe the renewed life of AO7 will be a short one.

To be honest I kind of expected that.

I plan to keep on listening for the next few days to see what happens.

Also I see that the Celestrak BBS has added AO7 back on the kep list for
amateur radios!!!

73's

Perry WB8OTH