Windload of G3RUH 16T 70cm Helix?

I'm re-doing my setup and have a need to calculate the windload
of the various antennas I have.

Amongst those that I need information on is the G3RUH 16-turn
helix for 70cm.  This is a big antenna, the specfications and
dimensions of which James posts on his website.  Alas, there
is no windload information.

If any of you have this information or can calculate it for me,
I'd appreciate hearing from you.

For those interested, this is a FABULOUS antenna, by far hte
best I've ever used on this band.  Robustly constructed and a
fantastic performer.  I can't recommend it enough!

Thanks in advance,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC