Re: ao7 pass

I noticed the same thing hear. However, when listening to this last pass,
0241 UTC, I did copy the beacon on 435.100, but only the beacon. I didn't
hear anything on 10 meters or 2 meters. However, on the 0048 UTC
pass I did hear RS12 beacon which had been out of range for about 20
minutes. I also noticed that 10 meters was coming in and it could be
that signals (and beacon were) skipping out.

At 09:18 PM 06/25/02 -0400, Perry Yantis wrote:

>I just listened for the AO7 pass that started at 0041 utc 6/26/02 and heard
>nothing.
>
>I did notice that Nova showed that AO7 was not in sunlight so I waited to
>the middle of the pass when it should have seen sunlight.
>
>Still did not hear anything.
>
>So I just continued to listen on 29.502, 145.972, 435.1 for the rest of the
>pass and did not hear a sound from AO7.
>
>Maybe some moon men shut it off for us, ha, ha.
>

>Perry WB8OTH
>----

Reid Bristor
Bristor Associates