Kenpro rotor info

I have a friend who has what I think may be a Kenpro KR-500.  It is an
elevation rotor that is silver in color.  I can not find any model or serial
numbers on it.  When it was dismantled for cleaning the motor seemed to work
fine but it will not work with my G-5400B control box although the control
box seems to read the position.

I am looking for any info I can get on this rotor (manual/schematic).  If
anyone has an old control box for this series of rotor, I may be interested
in that also.

Thanks in advance for any help.  73 for now.......

Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana
k5man@arrl.net / k5man@amsat.org