AO-7 eclipse at-a-glance

Thank you for illuminating my eclipses. Then the bottom line is that you can
see it happen as the foot print touches or completely leaves the sunlit part
of the gray line area. A good idea would then be to mark this occurence in
the recorded telemetry. And as I understand it, illumination is
instantaneous as is power output from the panels.
In the Nova eclipse listing facility there is something called the sun angle
which is actually 36 degrees and drops to zero in August to become negative
in September. Perhaps I should know but what is this angle and is there any
correlation between it and power output from the solar arrays? Still there
is the unknown orientation of the sat in space and whether it is tumbling or
spinning. Grazie a Domenico for the InstantTrack tips.
Ingo / SM0AIG