AO-07

Finally !

Nice to work Tom N7MPM and Egon VE7EGN on AO-07 this morning at 15:40
UTC pass.
Thanks to Egon VE7EGN for all his help in getting the info to me on how
when and where to make a contact.
Good signals for the most part but some FM'ing that made it a bit tough
at times to copy....... But hey I am old too ( but not to old )  and
according to the YL there are times she has a hard time understanding me
as well. So I guess all is fair in love war and satellite communications
!

Good luck to all trying and hope to hear you on the old bird !

73 de VE7WFG

Bill
Armstrong, British Columbia
Canada DO00JK