AO-7 Past observations

Over the years I think we may have seen rare AMSAT-BB messages posted
about mysterious  signal obervations reported.  But since they did not
correlate with any known working satellite, they were dismissed...

Anyway, no telling how long AO-7 has actually been alive and just
no-one noticed it... I can't think of anyway to search back.  But it is a
tantalizing thought...

Of course the weak CW telemetry was on UO-14 uplink, but I doubt anyone
with an FM receiver and all the QRM would have ever noticed it...

Bob