PCsat Battery Voltage plot

I just added to the PCsat page a plot of the last 16 hours of battery
voltages.  It shows the deep discharge during nightime passes over South
Africa after afternoon passes over USA while GPS was on.  Also one station
was beaconing every 5 seconds over the USA, resulting in almost loosing
the power budget.

As we enter into eclipse again, users are encouraged to USE PCsat, but
please do not abuse her.  Once she drops below threshold and resets, then
we cannot get her back out until August.

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob