ao40

Hello

Anyone knows how much pwr you need for a good 23cm uplink on AO-40?I use
TS790E with 10W out of trx but I use 21.5m(70.54ft) of aircom+,so loss is
about 3.3dB,but antennas is 4*32 hor stack.My dwnlink sig is not very
understandable.
I don't know what it could be,maybe not enough pwr?
That should be strange.
The ant's are homemade DL6WU but drivers are from 23cm Flexayagi.
maybe there are some dipoles with reversed baluns inside,but I cannot see
it..
Maybe it would be better to make my dipoles myself.

Any sugg?

73's,Jerry.
ON4CJQ