Re: AO-7 Telemetry Copied 06/24/02 2210 UTC

Howard,

Thanks so much for looking into that. I'll check again when I get home. I do
have that item in the Text Display enabled...I have from the beginning.

I would love for the program to work the way you describe...as it is pretty
similar (in terms of Eclipse) to what LogSat Pro does. Nova's Eclipse
utility is pretty snazzy, I just wish the text formatted output was
"cleaner"...I find that it needs a LOT of editing to get it into a form that
I could put to this list.

Also, I think I made a really DUMB mistake, in that I referred to the
Eclipses in central Iowa....duh...it's the BIRD that's in Eclipse and Iowa
has NOTHING to do with it. Basically the bird is either in Eclipse or it's
not. The location on the planet of the observer shouldn't mean anything.

I'll take a close look and compare two things when I get home this evening:

1. Nova's Sun/Visible/Eclipse field in the text display vs LogSat Pro's
Eclipse/Away/Toward.
2. Nova's Eclipse Utility output to Nova's Sun/Visible/Eclipse field in real
time.

This will tell me if there is a problem or if it was cockpit error.

Thanks so much for your posting. 73

...hasan, N0AN