RE: AO-7 eclipse plotting

Ingemar

The "gray line method" is not a coarse measure.
You can accurately determine the eclipse period: as long as the sat radio
visibility circle crosses the grey line, the sat receives sun light.
If you need more accuracy, use Winorbit v 3.6. as follows:
- Run Winorbit
- Select File
- Click on Print Ephemeris
- Choose AO-7
- In the Event Selection Window,click on Eclipses
- Select how many results you need by putting the necessary data in the Time
Frame of printout window
- Run the computation by clicking on Print Table.

73 de Jean-Louis F6AGR