AO-7 eclipse plotting

Does anyone know of a good method to establish when AO-7 is in the sun or
not? It would be interesting to pick up the TLE when it goes from dark to
light. I have available Nova, WinOrb and InstantTrack and wonder if there is
a way of fooling those into showing the eclipses.

I have been using the gray line as a coarse measure, but how far from
reality is that considering that AO-7 is up on a 1460 km high hill. Can one
approximate from the gray line or is there a better way?

I have seen SAT-PC32 being mentioned but with already three tracking
programs on hand, I would first like to see one of them do the job.

Ingo / SM0AIG