AO-7 Euphoria and ECHO

People are forgetting that we have signed a contract
to build a satellite with Spacequest.  The contract
includes the  receivers and transmitters.  The
only thing not under contract is the TSFR module
for our experiment if I read the recent article
and filter it with discussions held here.   I would
bet there is no provision in our contract for
changing these details.  Maybe FRH could give us
the details of the contract ;-) and tell us if we
could make such a significant change.   I don't think
we could fit a Mode B transponder in the TSFR module.

Bob
N4HY