AO-7 on 10m

Hi all,
I also heard the bird on 10 metres  on the earlier  2000hrs GMT pass on
Monday 24th June.
>From my tracking programmes I was able to hear without any problem whilst
the bird was just south of Gibralta,  northbound and
until it was just north of  Greenland.
Nothing special about my antenna  - just along wire together with an
antenna tuner !
Great to hear it once again - however it is apity it is not the year 2001
as we would really have had a " Space Oddity "  - hi!

Good luck to all.
Ken Eaton
GW1FKY / MW3FKY
Amsat  - UK