RE: ISS

OK, I'm confused. I have looked at the ARISS site and the only ham that is
listed on the Expedition 5 crew is Peggy Whitson, KC5ZTD. Is she acting as
the control operator for all the crew? If she is, shouldn't she be using
NA1SS? If Valeri Korzun and Sergei Treschev are operating the RS0ISS station
what is their operating authority. Do they not have to be licensed? If they
are hams what are their calls and why are they not listed on the ARISS site.
If they have no authority to operate the station, then wouldn't/shouldn't
all those contacts be null and void for FD as well as any person to person
contact be illegal?

Please, somebody enlighten me.

73,
Steve