Dual soundcards

Hi All,
 I have seen posted where some have used two soundcards in there machines so
they can use one for regular sounds and the other for a demodulator for
packet, cw, and wxsat pics. I have added a second card and have no problems
with conflicts, but when I try to use WXsat, it says I have the two cards
and I need to go to "system control" to set up which card to use. I am not
finding anything that will let me set the second one as the decoder.
Anyone have any experience with this, please send me a MSG off sig. I have
also loaded "quickmixn" but it doesn't have anything in it to set it up
either. I am using win 2000.

Chris N2YQP