Active in Grids EN26 and EN27

I will soon be on vacation in Minnesota and will be active in Grids EN26 and
EN27.  I will be on UO-14 and SO-41 with my 5w HT and Arrow Antenna so
listen carefully.  I'll be the one under the QRM!!

I can not guarantee which passes I will be on since my schedule is very
loose.  That's why it's called a vacation!  I will most likely be on late
afternoon and evening passes.  I may get up early enough to catch some late
morning passes :^))

The days I could be on are 7-3-2002 thru 7-10-2002.

73 for now......

Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana
k5man@arrl.net / k5man@amsat.org