Re: AO-7 Telemetry Copied 06/24/02 2210 UTC

I fatfingered the freq...it is obviously 29.501xxx not 28.501xxx

sri...anxiously awaiting the next pass in 23 mins.

I NEVER thought I'd see the day where I would be programming in AO-7 mode B
and AO-7 mode A into my FT-847...just incredible.

p.s.

In Nova, what is the indicator (other than a printout) that the bird is in
Eclipse? I have a printout showing Eclipse times, which IS very handy..but I
would like to see it "at a glance" like I can with LogSat Pro 5.2...it has a
column in its text display that says Eclipse and the variable changes from
"Eclipse" to "Toward" to "Away".

Right now LogSat says Eclipse "Eclipse" which Nova's printout agrees with.
It says AO-7 will be in eclipse from 23:17 until 23:43 UTC (about 26 mins).
I will have AOS at about 23:53, so AO-7 should have been on for 10
mins...what fun. 73

Current time is 23:40 UTC.

hasan schiers, N0AN

schiers@netins.net