ISS QSL route

Mike KD9KC asked:

Many of us managed to get an ISS contact along with Field Day operations this weekend. One thing we (I at least) didn't get is the QSL information. Anyone know the QSL procedure for ISS contacts? I would like to get it in the mail when I get home tonight.

Wayne W9AE replies:

Here is what the ARRL web site has to say:
http://www.arrl.org/ARISS/ariss-qsl.html
What if you are not in the USA, Canada, or Europe???

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA

ARISS QSL Cards: Postcards from Space
If you wish to receive an ARISS QSL card, you must include a business size, self-addressed, stamped envelope with proper postage or sufficient IRCs included.(Envelopes without postage or IRCs will not be honored.)
Send your QSL cards or report including date, time in UTC, frequency and mode (voice, packet or sstv). to one of the following addresses.

For the USA:
ARRL Headquarters
ARISS QSL
225 Main Street
Newington, CT 06111-1494 USA

For Canada :
Radio Amateurs of Canada
ARISS QSL
720 Belfast Road, Suite 217
Ottawa Ontario K1G 0Z5

For Europe
AMSAT-France
14 bis, rue des Gourlis
92500 Rueil Malmaison
FRANCE

Applicants forward a self addressed envelope and two IRC's to cover the handling cost.
The ARISS-Europe QSL Manager is Christophe Candebat, F1MOJ, F1MOJ@aol.com <mailto:F1MOJ@aol.com> .