Re: FD thanks from VE7SUN

Hi Dino,

Thanks for the QSO with me on field day. I was running a 22" offset
dish with a 5.75 turn helix feed and 3731 converter. The beacon was
only about 3 S-units above the noise, (looking through trees).Uplink
was a 7 element Arrow beam and 50 watts. We had some trouble hearing
ourselves but were excited when you heard our call on CW. I'll send
a card if you will qsl.

That was my first AO-40 QSO.

73 Ernie W8EH