Satellite Builders Handbook

Greetings all

After reading the excellent article on 'Echo' in the Journal, I was
wondering if there ever was or ever will be a book for us 'gear heads'
not directly involved in aerospace who would like to build a satellite
- something along the lines of the proven microsat, pico or nanosat
architecture.  This would go beyond general descriptions and block
diagrams and get into architecture, schematics, source code, etc...
Most likely anything I will ever build will get as far as a balloon
ride in to the lower atmosphere but still I like to dig into the
details.  Are there any such publications that the universities use
for their student satellite projects?

73 de AA9IL
Mike Kana

--