Help

I just worked my first bird this weekend, FO29, during Field Day and I got
bit by the bug.

Anyone got any suggestions as to what I can do to set up my own satellite
station at home?

Current radios include a TS-930, IC706 (not a MKII or MKIIG, just a 706), an
older IC-260a (10w allmode 2 meter), VX5R, and an IC2100H.  Will I be able
to hit any of the birds with this equipment?  Do I need to get an amplifier
with a pre-amp?

What software is available for tracking and pass prediction?  I would prefer
Windows-based software.

What antennas are most effective for the least amount of money? Is there a
home-brew system that is easy to build and works well?

I'm trying to set this up for the least amount of $$$ since the XYL is
already leery about ham radio and what I put up outside! (hi hi).

Many thanks and 73 to all
de N8AU