Field Day remarks

Boy what a great day of fun. I spent the weekend at the site and got 3 hours
sleep. Operating the HF and satellite station was a blast. It was again this
year my job to provide the satellite station and get things setup. I had not
planned on being the only operator but it worked out that way. The club call
(K4CQ) was used for all contacts. Hope I worked every one of you but with
only 53 contacts logged I know I didn't.

The setup was a FT-736 with RFC amps/preamps for 2/435. The antennas used
were KLM beams for 2 and 70CM. The AO-40 setup was a Bob Myers dish and
downconverter. The feedline was 213 for 2meters, 9086 for 70cm, and RG6 for
the 2.4gig. The rotors were two Aliance 110's bolted together. Sure could
have used a little help on the lower birds there.

Thanks to Stacy and the AO-40 team for making that bird available during the
optimum time. 75% of my contacts were on AO-40 mode U/S.  Thanks guys and
"for all you do this Buds for you"

Best regards << John