Thanks to all, from K6PUD

Many thanks to all for the 61 CW and SSB QSOs we made on AO-40 during Field
Day 2002.  Our station setup:  Kenwood TS-2000X with 75W into a Wimo 70cm 14
element Quagi-style for U-band uplink and 50W into a 20-turn helix on L-band
using the L1 uplink.  The L1 uplink was used for all but a few of the QSOs
due to the heavy AGC suppression at the bird on U-band and the modest gain
of out U-band antenna.  On the downlink side, we used a G3RUH 60cm aluminum
dish and patchfeed with a DB6NT preamp directly attached to the feed feeding
45 feet of 9913 into the operation station and a Parabolic AB downconverter.

It was exciting to see so much activity on AO-40!  Hope to connect with all
of you again soon!

Rick, KG6IAL
Jean, KG6IAK
Operators, AO-40 Station K6PUD