Re: Oscar 7

> > Yes, indeed, Roy.....I don't know why we don't use the same scheme on our
> > next bird
> > instead of a ridiculous 2 user FM voice mode....FM is fine for digital, but
> > we'll have the
> > same ridiculous squabble that went on over AO27.

I like Phase 3 sats, but if we're going to put up a Phase 2 satellite, I
prefer the high altitude birds like FO-20 & AO-7, but put it up HIGH, like
about 3000 km, that way I can work DX from Montana.   No more FM birds.  FM
birds sound like a kindergarten classroom, or C.B. channel 19. Take your pick.