Re: QSO through AO-7!

Well, I'll be darned!
She's working pretty good, too.  We had a 5-way round table on AO-7
today on the ~1747 UTC pass!  Loud signals with a lot of FM'ing similar
how  AO-10 gets sometimes when the sun doesn't light it up enough.

I had 391 QSO's when AO-7 was in it's prime, back when I  was cutting my
teeth on AO-6 and AO-7, maybe I'll get up to 400 !

73,
John, K6YK