Field Day Scores

Those that participated in the AMSAT 2002 Field Day and wish to submit their
scores may do so with this form. Submissions must be in by August 1, 2002. Of
course, early submissions are requested. You may submit your score sheet via
email or mail. Pictures and stories of your Field Day experience can be
submitted the same way.

For email submissions, send them to kk5do@amsat.org
For mail submissions, send them to:

Bruce Paige, KK5DO
PO Box 310
Alief, TX 77411
USA

73...bruce

(If this form looks distorted, you can request one from me as an attachment
rather than in the email body. amsat-bb does not allow attachments. You can
also go to http://www.amsatnet.com and select Field Day 2002 rules in the menu
and print that screen.)

AMSAT Satellite Summary Sheet - 2002

Analog Satellite Operation
                                        CW             Phone
Satellite/Mode                          QSO's          QSO's
|                                    |            |           |
|____________________________________|____________|___________|
|                                    |            |           |
|____________________________________|____________|___________|
|                                    |            |           |
|____________________________________|____________|___________|
|                                    |            |           |
|____________________________________|____________|___________|
|                                    |            |           |
|____________________________________|____________|___________|
|                                    |            |           |
|____________________________________|____________|___________|
|    Multiplier                      |     x 3    |    x 1    |
|____________________________________|____________|___________|
|    Analog Subtotals                |            |           |
|____________________________________|____________|___________|

Digital Satellite Operation

Satellite                          Upload/Downloads
|                                    |            |
|____________________________________|____________|
|                                    |            |
|____________________________________|____________|
|                                    |            |
|____________________________________|____________|
|                                    |            |
|____________________________________|____________|
|                                    |            |
|____________________________________|____________|
|    Multiplier                      |     x 3    |
|____________________________________|____________|
|    Digital Subtotal                |            |
|____________________________________|____________|

Score Calculation
|    Analog CW Subtotal (above)      |            |
|____________________________________|____________|
|    Analog Phone Subtotal (above)   |            |
|____________________________________|____________|
|    Digital Subtotal (above)        |            |
|____________________________________|____________|
|    GRAND TOTAL                     |            |
|____________________________________|____________|

Your Field Day Callsign_______________________________________

Your Group Name_______________________________________________

ARRL Field Day Classification_____________Section_____________

Power Source:  Emergency_______________Commercial_____________

Bruce Paige, KK5DO
AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager
ARRL Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC)
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CST on W0KIE AMC-7, T5,
7.5Mhz