Re: R: AO-7 TLM please

In a message dated Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:49:21 +0200, domenico.i8cvs@tin.it writes:

> I did QSO with M1BTR and HB9DRI with strong signals and small QSB
> using 50 W and 2+21 element yagi horizontally polarized.
>
> Switching the polarization of my 2 meters array  4 x 10+10 element yagi the
> best polarization resulted to be RHCP than vertical and sometime LHCP
> as normally was on OSCAR-7 in the past time.

Agree.  My check of the mode A uplink yesterday evening indicate strong preference for RHCP over the entire pass--more than 20 dB most of the time.  Another observation here was the 10 m downlink seemed to have a little distortion in the SSB, but CW tones were "pure" with no sign of distortion.
73,
Jerry, K5OE