AO-7 Activity Report Logger

Hi friends:

AO-7 is back, I can't belived, on 1976 I listen the AO-7 in Peru (with 11
years old)  for the first time and then I decide to obtain my ham license
(OA4CRK), Its nice to know this bird is active again, How long? we don't
know. Like AO-40 and the Activity Report Logger I put over internet a home
page AO-7 Activity Report Logger to follow in real time any news about AO-7,
the page is active on http://www.artieda.net/hb9dri/ao7logger

If some body want to introduce any relevant info about the AO-7 please send
me and e-mail with that, in the other way use the Logger to report your
experience in real time and share the info arround the world

all the best

73DX
Alex Artieda

HB9DRI / HK3TAS / OA4CRK