FD thanks from VE7SUN

Hi,

This is Dino, VE7XDT, operator of the Delta Radio Club Station VE7SUN.
I would like to say Thank You all for the 89 CW and SSB contacts during
Field Day.
I am new to the AO40 and this was my first Field Day ever.
My set up was in the open field near Boundary Airport, south from
Vancouver, BC.
The downlink was 4 ft Channel Master offset dish, 5.5 turn helix feed ,
AIDC 3731 down converter. Uplink was FT736, 25W into 88 element Jay Beam
antenna.

Just for reference on the FT736 S meter:
1. Using 4 ft Channel Master offset dish :Noise S-5, Beacon S-9+ ,
Signals were from S-6 -S-8+
2. Using 2 ft offset dish - beacon was 6 db less (one full S unit)

73!
Dino
ve7xdt@rac.ca