Updated AO-7 Satellite Information Web Pages

I've created a new (?) AO-7 web page in the AMSAT Satellite Information web
pages.  I even had to create a Phase-II link on the Satellite Summary page!
I rewrote the "A Brief History of Amateur Satellites" web page (re-wrote
history?) to bring forward the semi-operational status of AO-7.

Thanks to all the emails posted to AMSAT-BB, I collected, collated,
distilled, and what have you, a lot of information in hopes of presenting a
concise AO-7 page(s).  There is information on telemetry, references, links,
etc.  Thanks to all who contributed.  I placed credits at the bottom of the
pages for the information contributed.  If I left someone else out, I am
sorry, please email me and I'll fix it.  Also, if you have additional
information or corrections, please let me know.

- Steve, N7HPR