AO7 A mode works too!!

A little while ago I listened to AO7 and heard the 10 meter beacon at
29.502.

I thought this may indicate that the A mode transponder was on.

So I put a 2m signal on and there I was being repeated on 10m!!!

I worked KC9GI and another KA4 station but he dissappeared.

I also heard K5OE.

The signals were OK, but there is much fading on A mode at least on this
path.

Still I am not complaining.

Working a "corpse" is interesting, ha, ha.

Perry WB8OTH