AO-07 information collected on my web and "Codestore"

I've collected a few bits of information on AO-07 from various e-mail and web
pages - the resulting info is at: http://www.w-ent.com/amsat/ao07.htm .

Does anyone have any additional information on "Codestore" on AO-07 - the AMSAT
AO-07 info says "two experimental repeater systems provided store-and-forward
for morse and teletype messages (Codestore) as it orbited around the world"

Enjoy!

Don Woodward
KD4APP
AMSAT 33535