Re: help with nova for windows

Christopher E Phelps wrote:

> Hi Jim I saved the elements in a notepad file and then did a manual load to
> the keps file and it took it. only thing is , for some reason it won't
> announce the sat by name but it shows on the map ok

It won't announce the name because there is no wav file for that NORAD number.
You can record a wav file and put it in the correct directory.  In my case
that's:
C:\Program Files\NovaWin\sounds\Satellites
The file would be 7530.wav since AO-7 is NORAD catalog 7530.
If you have no ability to record the satellite name, I'll E-Mail you one

73
Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@amsat.org
http://home.earthlink.net/~k6ccc/