AO-07 Telemetry

Good evening to all,

I heard the beacon on 29.502 during the recent pass but nothing else.  I
heard it from about 2308 UTC to LOS at 2315 UTC.  I'm not sure how strong
it is.  I was using a full wave loop that I threw up on top of the house
yesterday but haven't used yet so I don't know how well it works.  I'm
going to monitor the next pass but like this time, the satellite will not
be in the sun until later in the pass.

Nice group of portable stations on AO-40 for FD.  I worked about 25
portable stations and I was impressed with their capability and the
operators.  I found it much easier to work stations AO-40 than on RS-13!

73 de Jess - W4MVB