OSCAR 7 10 Meter Beacon Heard !

Hi All,

Just heard the AO-7 10 meter becaon.Pass was at 2200 UTC 23 June.
Freq was 29.502.AOS was pretty close to the keps I got off the BB the other
day.Nothing heard on 2 meters for the pass.
Signal was about S3 and quite readable.I didn'nt copy down the Telem as I
was checking two meters, tracking software etc.
However, I did get about 2 mins of  WAV file recording if anyone wants it
for decode.I'm already  late for work here hi hi.

73 Dave
VK3DXL