Another (last ?) travel to Algeria

Hello from Singapore !

I will be shortly going back to Algeria again.
It is possibly my last trip, as the project is almost completed.

Arrival to Algeria possibly first or second week of July, for period of 3-4
weeks..

I will try again all bands, 160-10m PLUS AO40.
6 meters is NOT allowed so far.

I will have a  limited free time, as it is a business trip.
Possible operating times after 16:00 utc and before 05:00.
Fridays, I will try to have free for ham radio.

I am bringing also a portable set up for AO40 as before.!!!

Updates and details of my activities, sound recordings of some contacts,
visitor book (pse post any special requests) and log-on-line at:
http://www.7x0.sp5zcc.waw.pl

QSL via DL4DBR

73 and Regards
Mirek