AO-7 TLM results

Several folks have provided TLM. Thanks much to them.  Very helpful in
figuring out what the state of this bird is.
Following analysis is from Jan:
- The health of the TLM data appears to be binary.  It's either ok, the
values make sense, or it's all totally bogus.
- The 6D value is critical.  It should be around 50.  If that's bad the
rest will be garbage because it is the reference voltage for the analog TLM
system.
- It may be strong uplink signals are causing the input voltage to the
regulator that provides 6D to bounce all over causing all TLM to be
bogus.  Those excessive uplinks could be causing the FMing we hear as well.
- Jan notes this satellite had (has?) a very sensitive receiver and a good
uplink antenna.  5W EIRP should provide a good downlink.  Turn off your
amps.  Not only don't you need them but that excessive power may be causing
FMing of the transponder and garbage TLM.

Has anyone heard anything on 10M?  That would be very interesting.
And some TLM from 70cm would also provide more insight into what modes the
bird is resetting into.

I've attached a spread sheet we are using to quickly look at the
TLM.  Enter the last two digits of the values in column D.  The calculation
for 6B is not right, 0 counts should be zero output.  Comments in column G
are from Jan and relate to this first block of TLM from G3IOR.

As noted in Jan's initial reaction message AO-7 is going to reset every
orbit because the batteries are shot and there is nothing to carry it
through eclipse. Each time the sun hits the panels and it comes on it may
come up in a different mode or state.  No way to predict that.

Jim