AO-40 prediction lists

Hello all,
since June 5 I have offered as a special service of AMSAT-DL to
everybody who asks for to mail a personalized AO-40 prediction
list. This service was very well accepted and more than 100 people
have got their lists. Some thought it is an automated service,
actually it is not :-)

I have to enter the locator into the list program, save the list and
add it as an attachment to the return mail.

Eventually the author of the list program, Gerd Riesner DB3DH has made
the program available as freeware to interesting people. I have
announced that here in AMSAT-BB and also on the AO-40 Update page of
www.amsat-dl.org.

I would like to know who has downloaded the program and if it has
performed properly. From two German stations and one American I
received reports of malfunction. The problems with the German stations
could soon be solved. What comes out is version 2 of the program which
is available for download since shortly.
You may download the program from www.amsat-dl.org/hasat-list.zip .

Please use the opportunity to download the program and prepare the
lists by yourselves. Please send a feedback and let me know if version 2
is working properly. On next weekend we have our HamRadio exhibition
down in Friedrichshafen on Lake Constance and I will be there and not
at home for one week. During that time I cannot prepare list.

73,
 Reinhard
 DJ1KM
www.dj1km.de