PCsat at field Day

Sorry folks (about PCsat):

About all you could hear from PCsat during the evening FD passes was faint
little BEEPshssss... as the batteries were so low that they could not even
get through a 1 second packet.  Even so, I did copy the following
successful users on the evening passses:

PCsat Sat PM East USA: K5OE, WB4APR, N8DEU, KB0VBZ, VE5AA, N1FD, N9IDH
PCsat Sun AM West USA: KD7HGL   <= copied on pcsat.aprs.org
UO-22 Sat PM East USA: N9IDH, W4JBB
NO-45:  All you could hear were the two "OK" beeps.  Digieater was inop.

PCsat should have worked... but.... At 2 AM friday night, I returned from
1 week family trip and 17 hour drive and at 3AM and 5AM, we had PCsat in
the right mode and it was working fine.  But sometime in the next several
hours while conducting PCsat GPS operations from other command stations
around the world, the GPS got left on, and it ran the batteries down.

Sorry about that...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob