45 MINUTES ON AO-40 on field day

Due to time constraint and back log in back yard works plus some folks on my back eager to have pool
ready i will not be part of FD this year but i try ao-40 and i log 30 stations in 45 minutes. I know that
satellite QSO'S count for only 1 point ill keep the log anyway in case of someone wants to QSL Will be
also QRV on ISS on noon pass over NA.

ThanK's to all it was at time hard,  QRM on AO-40 is rare but not on FD and AGC was also very active
siganl plunge near 10DB and more L band seems not to hit too hard.

Good luck in FD

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE (AMSAT 33583)
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator