AO7

Nothing form here on the last pass I have set 93 keps R they
correct?
Also can some one give a list of the qrg...
Is the 29Mhz transponder also working???????
Please let me have the latest keps we have lots of sun hi..
Man a blast from the past...
I was 15 years old when this went up and this is the first AO that I
heard been hook since...
Why not put up some more like them at a hight similar to this or
FO20/29 This would wok well.
I now have a 2meter dish EX ZS6AXT just need to mount it then will
be qrv on AO40
73's Etienne