Thank you BV1AF

Dear Edward  BV1AF
Thankyou you made my day,  working you on the UO-14.this morning was
exiciting.
Lets keep regular skeds and work more often.
I heard 9M2 MY  also calling CQ after our QSO I answered him but looks like
we doubled and later the clbbering from the Long Range Cordless phones, I
continued calling him and CQ but no luck..

VU2POP grid MK82SX  in South India
BV1AF grid  PL04VQ in North East Taiwan

I just checked the distance and it works out 2989 miles / 4842 kms
I had worked a max of 4000kms on UO-14 but was a real good one for me.
Hope more will join the us on UO-14.
Generally most of them have got fedup of the Long Range Cordless phone QRM
on the UO-14 in South East Asia region.
Best 73
Pop  VU2POP        grid MK82SX