ISS contact.

How exciting... the International Space Station on voice all day long.

I listened to a few passes, but was too busy crunching data from
this morning's bullet test to get to the radio.

But, I caught the pass at 0100 UTC, coming down the west coast.
At AOS, they were calling W6ATX, having trouble with the callsign.

Then he called CQ, and I gave my callsign since I was right there by
the radio.  What a thrill when he responded:

KD9KC this is RS0ISS,  1A ISS.  I responded of course with: RS0ISS
this is KD9KC,  1D West Texas.  My first voice contact with the
space station.

We said our 73s, and the next surprise was that he again called CQ...
several times, with no takers.

I was able to record the downlink audio, but not my uplink, so I have
a record of it.  If you didn't get them today, try again tomorrow, you
may still have a chance.

Good Luck to all.

Mike.  KD9KC
1D - West Texas.