Re: Oscar 7

Oscar 7 was one of the best if not the very best Mode B satellite we have
ever had.  Imagine a quiet place in a transponder frequency band where you
could converse for about 20 minutes with S9+ SSB signals. I finished my WAS
on that satellite, Hawaii included, and worked over 80 countries with it.
It was a great satellite to use and made a super demo satellite at club
meetings, etc.

--
73, Roy -- W0SL

E-Mail: rdwelch@swbell.net