RE: Trouble Surfing To www.amsat.org?

All,

The site is up! Thats not to say that is wasn't down earlier.

Generally, there are error codes associated with HTTP, following is a list
of the
most used codes and their definitions.

Sometimes your ISP's proxy server, router(s) or generally access to the
Internet
may have caused the lack of access as well.

Regards
Mike (KF6MPI)

100, "Continue", "information"

101, "Switching Protocols", "information"

200, "OK", "success"

201, "Created", "success"

202, "Accepted", "success"

203, "Non-authoritative Information", "success"

204, "No Content", "success"

205, "Reset Content", "success"

206, "Partial Content", "success"

300, "Multiple Choices", "redirection"

301, "Moved Permanently", "redirection"

302, "Moved Temporarily", "redirection"

303, "See Other", "redirection"

304, "Not modified", "redirection"

305, "Use Proxy", "redirection"

400, "Bad Request", "client_error"

401, "Unauthorized", "client_error"

402, "Payment Required", "client_error"

403, "Forbidden", "client_error"

404, "Not Found", "client_error"

405, "Method Not Allowed", "client_error"

406, "Not Acceptable", "client_error"

407, "Proxy Authentication Required", "client_error"

408, "Request Timeout", "client_error"

409, "Conflict", "client_error"

410, "Gone", "client_error"

411, "Length Required", "client_error"

412, "Precondition Failed", "client_error"

413, "Request Entity Too Large", "client_error"

414, "Request-URI Too Large", "client_error"

415, "Unsupported Media Type", "client_error"

500, "Internal Server Error", "server_error"

501, "Not implemented", "server_error"

502, "Bad Gateway", "server_error"

503, "Service Unavailable", "server_error"

504, "Gateway Timeout", "server_error"

505, "HTTP Version not supported", "server_error"