Re: R: Re: Lazarus?

Anyone have the NORAD object number for oscar-7?  We can get a fresh set of
keps for this baby and see if anyone else hears it.

I caught a telem beacon of an old oscar on ten meters once. I was fairly
new to satellites then so I don't know which old oscar it could have been
from.  It had really fast CW and sent the same short sequence of letters
and numbers over & over again.  This was years ago and the only digits I
can recall it sending now from memory are " H, 5, & J".  From Martin
Davidoffs sat handbook(A very good resource), I figured it might be one of
the early early RS birds.

KB7ADL